Terms And Conditions Regarding Item Exchange / Return.
- VIKN online store uses Australian post as our service provider to calculate the shipping costs on all items – based on weight.
- All items must have the tags attached still and returned in the original packaging with the Tax Invoice provided within 14 days of purchase.
- Items must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.)
- All items are subject to thorough inspection before any action is taken.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange if the garments are not in original condition.
- Any items found to be in poor condition will not be accepted for exchange or refund and will only be returned to the customer if the postage fee is paid.
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet.
- The returned parcel is the customer’s responsibility up until Vikn has acknowledged that the package has been received into our warehouse
Reason for return emails must be sent after receiving the goods within 2 working days to email@example.com, if this isn’t complied the goods will not be refunded/exchanged.
If you would like to arrange a refund/exchange please follow these simple steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise what you would like to do (refund or exchange).
- Purchase a satchel from Australia post and provide them with our RETURN SLIP.
- Place the item/s you wish to return/exchange in the satchel.
- We will cover the cost of the returned items by activating this return slip.
- Give the parcel and RETURN slip to the Australia Post and then hold onto the tracking number provided. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for any items lost in transit.
If returns are not processed as per above, please not processing refunds may take longer than 7 business days. Please keep a copy of any postage receipts and necessary tracking information as proof of return.
In the unlikely event you have received a defective item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- Your order number/tax invoice.
- Which item is damaged.
- A description with photographic evidence.
- If your parcel has been delivered and is already damaged upon delivery. Please keep photographic evidence of how the parcel arrived.
- All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 14 working days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or exchange. Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in a slower resolution time and we don’t always require the faulty item back.
Once we’ve received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
Our returns address is: 14 Filmer Ave, Glengowrie, SA, 5044
If any item returned breaches any terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition upon receipt.